Tuesday 6 December 2011

Farmville Addict's

OMG if you are anything like my mother, you spend hours everyday playing Farmville.
Whenever she goes away I get a little text message with a smiley face saying can you feed my Bee's !! the thing is sometimes I do actually feed her Bee's.  If like my mum you are a Farmville Addict and I mean that in the best possible way, but long to get your farm to the level of some you have seen, and think this is going to take me years to get that many FV points, then this is definitely for you....or you could go down the route my mother has and open up 3 Facebook accounts and start the game from scratch another 2 times, and play with yourself to get the gifts you need....you think I'm joking, I tell you I am not..
trust me this below will blow your mind....and help you beat the rest in a few small clicks


To Farmville Addicts eager to take their game to the next level.
The creator of the original 
No. 1 bestselling Farmville Secrets Guide 
is back and this time he's got a score to settle....

Click the TV screen to get access to the best kept secrets of Farmville





No comments:

Post a Comment